Surrounded by the breathtaking Appalachian Mountains, the historical city of Blue Ridge, Georgia resides in Fannin County. It showcases a gorgeous historic downtown area with a running train station. Founded in 1886, Blue Ridge was built along the route of the Marietta and North Georgia railroad. Local farmers utilized the railway and became a bustling center for Southern agriculture.
Since then, this rural town has become a center for tourism. It boasts over 90 restaurants, cafes and bars in addition to numerous art galleries and unique stores. Visitors can walk and shop through the large downtown area, take a train ride through the local areas, attend popular seasonal festivals, go apple picking, participate in recreational activities on Lake Blue Ridge and the Toccoa River and much more!
Hotels & Cabins
Things To Do
Blue Ridge Events
- November 16, 2019 - January 4, 2020
- November 21 @ 7:30 pm - December 15 @ 10:00 pm at Blue Ridge Community Theater
- December 13 @ 8:00 pm - 11:30 pm
- December 14 @ 8:00 pm - 11:30 pm
- December 21 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm at Blue Ridge Community Theater